Requirements for proper fitment
Our caliper covers fit over existing brakes without impairing performance or causing damage to the vehicle.
Make sure to select the correct rim size when placing your order. If you are unsure, please contact us with your VIN + attach some pictures of your brakes and we will help you find the correct item.
We suggest using the professional workshop or tuning service for installation.
Our brake caliper covers should be installed with a high temperature resistant auto glass 3M glue (no screw or drill).Remove the wheel and clean the caliper.
1. Remove the wheel and clean the caliper.
2. Test for the best position.
3. Cut the unnecessary edge of the cover (minor modification needed for some cars).
4. Apply the auto glass 3M glue to the caliper cover.
5. Install the cover on the caliper.
6. Temporary apply the masking tape to the cover .
7. Allow the sealant to dry for at least 2-3 hours.
Please note: some rims would require a wheel spacer.